Effective Date: 09.18.2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you when you visit the Site:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information directly from you, with your consent, when you subscribe to receive our email updates or send an enquiry through the ‘Contact Us form’ on the Site (the “Forms”). We may collect personal information from you in the Forms that includes your first and last names, email address, company name or organization, job title, phone number, and enquiry details.
- Automatically Collected Data: When you use the Site, we, and our service providers, automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device. This may include your operating system, IP address, device type, browsing history and any information regarding your viewing or usage history of the Site. This data is collected through cookies and similar technologies. We may use these technologies to better understand how you are interacting with the Site, to monitor aggregate usage in order to help us improve your online experience, and to better understand who is opening and clicking on our marketing emails. Any cookie sent to your computer by us or our service providers in connection with your use of the Site does not give us access to your computer or to any personal information.
- Statistical Information and Analytics: We want to understand how people are using our Site so that we can make improvements, understand user needs, and tailor our Site for users. To do this, we may use certain third-party analytics tools that help us gather and compile statistical information. One of the third-party analytics tools we use is “Google Analytics”. For more information about how Google collects information and how you can control such use at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving the Site’s functionality and content.
- Responding to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
- Sending you newsletters or marketing communications.
- Monitoring and analyzing your usage of the Site to enhance user experience.
- Preventing fraudulent activities and detecting and preventing security threats.
Sharing your information
We do not disclose your information to third parties without your prior written consent, except in the following situations:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Site and providing services to you, and assist us in conducting promotional campaigns and surveys.
- Legal Requirements: We may share your information with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our or a third party’s rights, property or safety; (ii) when required for compliance with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues, agencies and/or authorities.
- Business Transfers: We may also share personal information during due diligence or in preparation for or after a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation. If the Company’s assets are purchased, all associated data and information will be transferred.
You have choices regarding the information you provide:
- Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
- Manage Your Information: We offer certain choices about how we communicate with you and what personal information we obtain. If you wish to update or delete your email address, mailing address or other personal information, or otherwise manage communications you receive, please contact us at email@example.com.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. Information collected on this Site is stored through service providers who maintain commercially reasonable security methods, or on servers that Captura manages, using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state or country or to a jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store information in the United States and your use of our Site constitutes your consent to and understanding of this processing.
Other Sites and Third Parties
The Site may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
Changes to this Policy
2585 Nina Street
Pasadena, CA 91107